The Zanzibar International Annual Conference on Cross-Cultural Leadership Decision Making November 12-16th, 2018
Call for Paper Reviewers
- Abstract Submission. (Deadline for Abstract Submission is 31st January 2018)
- Full papers submission. (Deadline for Full Paper Submission is 31st March 2018)
- Notifications of paper accepted for the Zanzibar International Annual Conference on Cross-Cultural Leadership Decision Making.(Notifications of Paper accepted by 30th June 2018)
- Final Submission of papers for Camera-ready Version and publication in the forthcoming Peer Reviewed International Journal for The Zanzibar International Annual Conference on "Cross-Cultural Leadership Decision Making" to take place on 12-16th November, 2018 in Zanzibar, Tanzania.(Deadline for Paper Submission isy 30th September 2018)
Feedback and comment session during the "Fisrt 2018 Managers Roundtable on Cross-Cultural Leadership Decision Making" to take place on 15th -16th March, 2018 in Nairobi-Kenya.
Feedback and comment sessions during the "Second 2018 Managers Roundtable on Cross-Cultural Leadership Decision Making" to take place on 14th -15th June, 2018 in Accra Ghana
Feedback and comment sessions during the "Third 2018 Managers Roundtable on Cross-Cultural Leadership Decision Making" to take place on 13th -14th September, 2018 Johannesburg-South Africa
Research papers should be submitted at: https://managersroundtable.org/
The Managers Roundtable relies on its members to evaluate all the paper, panel, roundtable and poster proposals that are submitted to the 2018 Zanzibar Annual International Conference on Cross-Cultural Leadership Decision Making. We seek experts in the field of cross-cultural management and leadership strategies and decision making and areas of management expertise to review different papers from our Working Papers and Managers Roundtable Breakfast Meetings as well as the Annual Conference. Academic researchers at all levels, practitioners and policymakers with previous experience and those who wants to develop their experience in reviewing papers such as advanced graduate students are encouraged to volunteer.
The intellectual reputation and research strength of the Centre for Cross-Cultural Leadership Decision Making at Evin School of Management, seminars and its conferences derives in part from the rigor of our blind, peer review process.
We are pleased to introduce our review criteria below:
1. Objectives or purposes as related to cross-cultural leadership decision making academic, scholarship and practice.
2. Perspective(s) or theoretical framework
3. Research methods or modes of inquiry (including data sources, evidence, objects and/or materials)
4. Results and/or substantiated conclusions or warrants for arguments/point of view
5. Scholarly significance, originality and/or creativity of the study or work.
Each proposal will be reviewed by a minimum of 2 reviewers and thus we require a large number of volunteers for this important work.
Reviewers will be expected to review 10 proposals in each unit for which they volunteer. Each reviewer will be limited to reviewing no more than 30 proposals total. We expect to begin forming review panels starting on January 31st 2018. Reviewers will receive their assignments by the second week of February 2018; we require that all reviews be completed 30 days before the next presentation session.
Being a reviewer is a very important and critical role to play and we invite you to actively participate in the 2018 program. In this year, we expect to have over 100 reviewed manuscripts. Also please circulate this message to whomever you think would be able and willing to contribute. In addition, the Track Chairs will also identify the best reviewers. The Best Reviewer for each track will be recognized at the conference in Zanzibar, as well as the conference program, conference website, and the Managers’ Roundtable Newsletter. However, note that you do not need to commit to attend the conference in Zanzibar to signup as a reviewer.
To volunteer, please email the programme chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any other questions, please e-mail: email@example.com