The Zanzibar International Annual Conference on Cross-Cultural Leadership Decision Making November 12-16th, 2018
Call for Programme Track Chairs
- Abstract Submission. (Deadline for Abstract Submission is 31st January 2018)
- Full papers submission. (Deadline for Full Paper Submission is 31st March 2018)
- Notifications of paper accepted for the Zanzibar International Annual Conference on Cross-Cultural Leadership Decision Making.(Notifications of Paper accepted by 30th June 2018)
- Final Submission of papers for Camera-ready Version and publication in the forthcoming Peer Reviewed International Journal for The Zanzibar International Annual Conference on "Cross-Cultural Leadership Decision Making" to take place on 12-16th November, 2018 in Zanzibar, Tanzania.(Deadline for Paper Submission isy 30th September 2018)
Feedback and comment session during the "Fisrt 2018 Managers Roundtable on Cross-Cultural Leadership Decision Making" to take place on 15th -16th March, 2018 in Nairobi-Kenya.
Feedback and comment sessions during the "Second 2018 Managers Roundtable on Cross-Cultural Leadership Decision Making" to take place on 14th -15th June, 2018 in Accra Ghana
Feedback and comment sessions during the "Third 2018 Managers Roundtable on Cross-Cultural Leadership Decision Making" to take place on 13th -14th September, 2018 Johannesburg-South Africa
Research papers should be submitted at: https://managersroundtable.org/
We are calling for special programme track and Chairs so as to encourage a wider participation at the Zanzibar Annual International Conference on Cross-Cultural Leadership Decision Making.
Special tracks as integral part of the conference will be run independently by special interest groups and experts during the conference. If you feel to have a research areas which you think it requires a special attention you are invited to form a special truck.
Special trucks, they provide researchers in focused areas the opportunity to meet and present their work, and offer a forum for interaction among the broader community of cross-cultural leadership decision making researchers. Special track papers are required to meet the same standards as papers in the general conference and are published in the same conference proceedings. Topics of interest are in all areas of cross-cultural leadership decision making.
Submission of proposals for special tracks is now invited. Proposals must be submitted to the conference chair firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special track chairs may submit papers to their own tracks. Those papers will be reviewed by the general conference program committee, and acceptance decisions will be made by the conference program co-chairs. Chairs of special tracks will work closely with the Special Track's coordinator s, and are expected to respond promptly and communicate regularly in order to maximize the potential impact of the track.
Proposals must include the followings information:
• Title of the special track.
• Anticipated numbers of submissions and accepted papers. A track may have up to 4 sessions, with 3 papers per session. Special tracks that fail to attract sufficient papers will be merged into the general conference or suitable alternative track.
• Names and contact information for the special track chair(s) and those who have so far agreed to serve on the special track's program committee. The program committee should be large enough for each paper to have 4 reviews.
• Promotional plans and materials, including a draft call for papers, specific plans for publicizing the special track (including possible conference/CFP announcement websites), and the names of any speakers you are considering inviting.
Paper Submission Requirements
All submitted papers must
- be written in English
- contain author names, affiliations, and email addresses
- be formatted with a font size no smaller than 9pt
- be in PDF (make sure that the PDF can be viewed on any platform), and formatted for UK Letter size
- occupy no more than ten pages, including the abstract and appendices, but excluding references.
It is the authors responsibility to ensure that their submissions adhere strictly to the required format. Submissions that do not comply with the above guidelines may be rejected without review.
Submissions must represent new and original work. Concurrent submissions are not allowed. Papers that have been published elsewhere, are currently under review, or will be submitted to other meetings or publications while under the Managers Roundtable 2018 review should not be submitted to the Managers Roundtable 2018.
The review process is single-blind peer review (reviewers are anonymous, but authors are not).
Accepted papers will appear in the online conference proceedings and the conference web site. Authors of accepted papers will retain intellectual property rights to their work, but will be required to sign a copyright release form. After publication in International Managers Roundtable 2018, extended versions of papers can be submitted to refereed journals in accordance to the policies of those journals.
Accepted refereed papers, posters, and demos must be presented at the conference by an author who is registered to attend. We strongly encourage at least one author of every paper to register by the early-bird deadline so that session chairs can make plans for its presentation.
For any other questions, please e-mail: email@example.com